The vehicle insurance protects you from financial consequences associated with your vehicle.
- Liability insurance for damage to third parties.
- Partial Casco insurance: covering expenses for certain types of damage, for example, hail, glass damage, etc.
- Accident: covering expenses in case of vehicle damage by the fault of you.
- Vehicle damage during parking.
- Accident: covering expenses for treatment, disability and death allowance.
- Collision with another vehicle.
- During the vacation the vehicle was cracked and some things were stolen.
- The windscreen was damaged by a stone when the vehicle was moving.
- When the vehicle was parked, a scratch was detected upon your return.
- During a trip to Italy, you met with a small accident.