Accident insurance

If you have domestic workers, for example, a housemaid, nanny or Au-Pair, then you are the employer. In accordance with Swiss law you have to insure your domestic workers against accidents.

You have to conclude a compulsory accident insurance agreement in accordance with the Law on Accident Insurance and perform your insurance obligations.

Please contact us for a personal consultation:

locationFeldeggstrasse 4, 8008 Zürich location +41 44 552 72 32 location