Outpatient supplementary insurance
The outpatient supplementary insurance complements the compulsory basic health insurance in Switzerland in accordance with the individual needs of the client. The additional insurance is quite common in Switzerland.
The outpatient supplementary insurance includes following benefits:
- Comprehensive insurance cover abroad
- Medical transport expenses all over the world
- Complementary medicine (massage, acupuncture, manual therapy, etc.)
- Medicines prescribed by the doctor
- Glasses and contact lenses
- Contributions to the gym and preventive measures
- Legal expenses insurance
- Dental correction for the children
The insurance cover is personally discussed with each client individually and must meet his/her needs.